Ascension, Rise to Godhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ascension, Rise to Godhood

A forum RP which takes place in a massive alien world. Here there are many objectives, but the main one is to push your own creative writing abilities to their limit.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The Eleventh Dimension [LB]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 7:50 pm by Guest

» Shadows University
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:29 am by Guest

» No Books of Men [Jcink]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» Say My Name [American Magic School] [lb]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:08 pm by Guest

» Sengoku Horizon [LB]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:47 pm by Guest

» Agent David Pollard
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:58 pm by Agent David Pollard

» "Ascension, Rise to Godhood"
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:34 pm by Ascension Admin

» Downton Abbey [JCink]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:04 pm by Guest

» Chronicles of Gaea [LB]
What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:31 am by Guest

Most active topics
Sacred Items (Emperor's Items)
Building a Character
Maps of the Worlds
What is Duel Play Role Play? Explaination and Examples -Here-
World Anthropology: Races, Subspecies, etc..
Abeni Sanaa awakens in Nanoa (Sacred Shared story)
I've come to win!
Abeni Sanaa
What class will my elf be?
Hello There...WELCOME!!
Top posting users this month
No user
RPG-D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abeni Sanaa

Abeni Sanaa

What class will my elf be? Empty
PostSubject: What class will my elf be?   What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 pm

I read all of the races and the class sheet that followed. I didn't see a lot of races listed so I wanted to know what my class would be since elves aren't mentioned. My class determines how many skills and emphasis abilities I'm allowed to have. I didn't want to make too many and then have to get rid of some if my class isn't high enough.
Back to top Go down
Ascension Admin
Admin
Ascension Admin

PostSubject: Re: What class will my elf be?   What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Alright, so the list you read is a generalised list. As an elf, you are a former Immortal and as such you would be starting off in class 8. This doesn't mean that you are guaranteed class 8 though. Characters may be rated higher or lower even if a race is listed. Your class will lower with each mistake on your character profile.

For example, say you have an elf who controls the elements. You list all of the ways that character can use fire in the "Abilities" section because that section represents potential techniques. If you then list in your "Signature Techniques" section "Pyromancy-The power to use fire magic." This is a mistake. That is way to broad of a technique and that should have been placed in your "Abilities" section. The proper thing in that case would have been to list an actual fire spell, like fire breath for example.

There are other mistakes that can be made, all of which stem from not reading required information. Stating things that go against game mechanics also lower possible class. Another example would be saying that you are an elf that can use necromancy. The only beings that can are the Edo Elves. In a case like this, not only would your character be marked down, but the necromancy ability would be noted as being imitation, and NOT the real deal.

But really, class isn't everything. Class determines what you start with, not what you will eventually become. Class goes up and down, but the techniques you gain in character won't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://risetogodhood.rpg-board.net
Abeni Sanaa

Abeni Sanaa

PostSubject: Re: What class will my elf be?   What class will my elf be? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Makes sense to me. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What class will my elf be?   What class will my elf be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ascension, Rise to Godhood :: Welcome to "Ascension, Rise to Godhood" :: Getting Started :: Questions, Comments, Concerns-
Jump to: